Friday, July 22, 2011

Officially 2 months


Joel is officially 2 months today! Today we had his 2 month check-up. Big day for our family! I feel like he's changed so much from the little baby we brought home to the boy we have today. It's bittersweet, really. I shed a few tears last night as I looked at him. I love watching him grow and learn, but I also miss holding my tiny little one. I DO love getting more sleep though!

Here are his stats:
10.2 lbs (10-25%)
21 1/4 inches (5%)
head circumference (10%)


He had his two month shots complete with tears. Oh, how my heart broke to hear him cry. He kept looking at me like, "mom! how can you let them do this to me?" Well, bub, it's a necessary evil. He goes back in September for more. Maybe daddy can take him that time. Not sure if I can handle watching that again! haha!

He has hit all his developmental milestones. Lifting his head, smiling, cooing, wiggling and reaching are all things he does on a daily basis. He spends a lot of his time wiggling and reaching for things. He is so curious of the world around him. He can also roll over and give kisses (I'm sure those weren't on the milestone checklist)

Well that's it for our little guy! Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment