Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Okay, so I did pretty well last week.
-I worked out 4 times last week
-we didn't eat a Veggie meal last week, but we did have two extremely veggie-filled meals:
--turkey-spinach meatloaf
--ground turkey spaghetti with zuchini, red pepper and red onions
We did treat ourselves this past weekend. We went to a watch party at my friend Christina's house and pigged out. We also had McDonald's yesterday (there goes our fast food for the month!). I haven't weighed myself, but I doubt I lost any weight. In fact, I know I didn't. My legs still feel huge even though my stomach and arms are more tone. I guess I need to work on my legs more. I've been doing the stairs and elliptical everyday in addition to some light arm weights, so we'll see!
Okay so this week:
I made Chicken-Spinach Pesto Soup yesterday. Today we had Chicken Croissant Casserole (low-fat mayo, lite sour cream, fat-free cream of chicken soup, reduced fat crescent rolls, canned chicken, and whatever veggies you want (I usually use mixed veggies and add broccoli) Still need to figure out what we're going to eat the rest of the week and we need a veggie dish this week! Didn't go to the gym today, but I still plan to go Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment