Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Steve & Janell's wedding

We traveled to Philadelphia over Memorial Weekend for Steve and Janell's wedding. They were married on the UPenn Campus right in front of the LOVE sign. The colors were a stunning combination of navy and yellow. Murad served as a groomsman, and me...well, I sort of made the most of the day on my own. I got ready in the bride's room, but instead of heading over in the limo, I tagged along with the photographers who gave me a quick tour of the campus. I got to snap a picture of the Skull and Bones symbol too. I love visiting campuses that are rich in history and this one had history oozing out of each building. While at the reception, Murad and I let loose...It was nice to be baby-free for the evening and get to dance, eat and drink! Woo-hoo!







No comments:

Post a Comment