Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cheese

So, this post is honor of CHEESE. Not Cheese Heroin, the drug common among teens in Dallas and cause for drug-related overdoses, but the actual curdled milk!
I bought some of those Laughing Cow Babybel cheeses and I'm in love!
Today I made cream cheese pinwheels for no apparent reason. I just love 'em.
Here are some of my favorite cheeses (in no particular order):
cream cheese (my fave)
brie (2nd)
mozzarella
swiss
cheddar
American
queso
colby jack
feta
string cheese
cheesecake (i know, I know, but hey, it's soooo good!)

oh, I just love it so much. I did some research on cheese (via wikipedia). some interesting facts:
Cheese is rarely found in East Asian dishes, as lactose intolerance is relatively common in that part of the world and hence dairy products are rare Glad I'm not Asian!
White wines go better with many cheeses than reds.


I think part of the reason I love cheese so much is because it goes perfectly with my favorite drink! WINE! haha! My friend Christina had a wine and cheese party for her birthday. I think I am going to do the same for mine, except maybe add a more French theme. I'll include some French foods and decor as well! Oh, I'm so excited for January 26th,2010 now. Not excited to turn 28 though. Okay, so I just wanted to share some information on Cheese. Off to eat some more! This is the perfect night for wine and cheese: I'm finished with graduate school and tonight is the premeire of what is sure to be my new favorite show, The Real Housewives of New Jersey! For those of you who don't know that my husband and most of my new family are New Jersey natives. Bring on the stereotypes!

Visit www.cheese.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment