Thursday, May 21, 2009

tag

8 things I am looking forward to:

- Abby coming to visit this summer

-pool time

-going to Kansas this weekend

-going to New Jersey at Thanksgiving

-Punta Cana, Dominican Republic March 2010

-finding out where Murad will attend grad school and where will live for the next five years

-sleeping in!

-dinner

8 things I did yesterday:

-taught 7th graders

-watched Real Housewives of New Jersey

- walked the dogs

-paid bills

-made homemade pizza

-slept

-talked to Murad

-checked facebook

8 things I wish I could do:

-run a marathon or half-marathon

-write full-time
-be more assertive
-worry less
-do math...well
-travel to Australia (still not giving up hope)
-eat and drink whatever I want
-keep my apartment clean throughout the week

8 shows I watch:
-Family Guy-
-Whose Wedding Is it Anyways
-The Office
-The Young & the Restless (on Soap.net)
-Living Single (reruns)
-Saved by the Bell (reruns)
-anything on MSNBC
-Real Housewives series

8 People I tag: Katie, Tish, Amber, Lynsey, Lara and three more!

No comments:

Post a Comment