Saturday, January 15, 2011

Celebrities I hate

I watched quite a bit of TV over Christmas break. I think I have successfully completed my celebrities I hate list. There really is no rhyme or reason to this list. They're just people I see on the TV all the time and they really get under my skin. Some are talentless. Some are self-righteous. Most are just annoying.
Kanye West
Kirsten Dunst (she's not in the news a lot, but I hate it when she's in movies. she's ruined countless movies for me)
Oprah Winfrey
Camille Grammer
Khloe Kardashian
Shaunie O'Neal (Ex-Mrs. Shaquille O'Neal)
Bill O' Reilly
Sarah Palin
Most of the moms from Teen Mom (I don't know their names, so I can't pinpoint which ones irk me)

I have a little message for them. I found it in sign language as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment