Thursday, January 20, 2011

Halfway there!

We are officially halfway through the pregnancy of our first child! I cannot believe we are so close to welcoming our little baby into the world! I cannot wait to hold my BABY in my arms. Okay, so here are some updates. I've officially started the daycare search. Mr. Soup and I leaning towards an in-home day care for the 1st year or two of Baby Soup's life and then switching to a center (we really want to find something bilingual). We've found quite a few in our price range and one even down the street from our house! Still many sitters can't guarantee a spot for the fall, so we'll have to wait and see!
Baby Soup is now the size of a cantaloupe. This is amazing to me because last week he or she was only the size of a mango! I definitely feel the difference in size. Last week, I really didn't have a bump and now I do.
Baby Soup is very active. He or she loves to move around and I love feeling the movements throughout the day! I love it when I put on some 90's hip-hop and Baby Soup dances!
Mommy weight-gain: It was 7lbs. from pre-pregnancy weight last week when I checked. I'll find out Monday if it's more.
Cravings: Coca-Cola, oranges, veggies
Aversions: chicken, Trident Fruit layer gum
Daddy update: Baby Soup loves to move around when Daddy talks to him or her
Boy or Girl: We find out Monday if we're having a boy or girl. Both Mr. Soup and I have a feeling that it will be a boy. We'll be thrilled with either a boy or girl!
Stay tuned Monday for new pics of Baby Soup and a post about whether we're having a boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment