Thursday, September 17, 2009

the bright spot!

Today was a great day! My husband will get to complete his internship on time and graduate as scheduled!!! Yay!!!! I'm so excited! I knew things would get better, but I had no idea this would happen! What a wonderful way to end a stressful week!

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. I had to leave my sub with the benchmark because my kids didn't finish on time. I still have a million and a half summer reading projects to grade. I already have Student Assistance Team cases to investigate. I have to teach Saturday School this Saturday. Things are starting to pile up! But it'll be good to be busy.

I'm excited to go to Oktoberfest this Saturday!

Monday is Murad and I's six month anniversary! I'm so excited to celebrate!!!!

Okay, that's all for now!

1 comment: